Monday, October 31, 2016

Six Nights Later

Now see here!... I am waiting for you to return from the link you just clicked on. If you did not click on it, this might not make sense and you'd only have yourself to hold accountable, or blame, if you are into such things. My excursions into guilt are frivolous teases like this one, but oh so often we are misunderstood by those blinded by guilt. Meanwhile, it is six nights later and I returned here to try to catch up.

I did not go out for Halloween this year. Just did not feel like costuming or showing up without a costume because that creates too many dialogues into which I was not interested in engaging. Or something like that. I must have done something this day and night, but as you might already suspect, I don't remember off the top of my head. Some packing, perhaps, and assorted sundries. Some TV, probably, and some emails. Definitely some job searching and applications. Softball was cancelled due to the holiday and life went on without me. The end of the world as I know it was fast approaching.

So what else is new? :)

No comments: