Thursday, October 6, 2016

Clarifications

This is the brief daily blog. This is the dirt, drama, and details. This is today's entry that matches the date on this entry (though that doesn't mean it follows or has any other relation or reference to this one or any other that might have been written today or anytime). So please, let's be brief and stick to the daily report on life as it is lived here. M'ok? :)

Yes ma'am.

The last time I ate was about 32 hours ago. I feel no hunger, which is a very good thing I will explain some other day in the appropriate blog (so far, so good, aye?). I am also sleeping very little. I finally fell asleep at about 4pm yesterday after sending our resumes all day then going to play cards then watching a couple of TV shows then not being able to sleep, I took a long walk and then showered and that woke me so I did some writing and then went to Fedex to print some things and then went to the exam for a job and then did some more job searching and as I said, finally fell asleep about 4pm. I woke about 9pm and have been searching for roommates since, sending out almost a hundred messages to strangers asking if they want to share living space with me. What a strange world we live in (what's this commentary doing in the brief daily?... oh, ooops). I texted with Jackson as usual (we talk through text every day and rarely hear each others voices anymore, speaking of strange worlds), spoke with Harpo (old school, he still uses a land line) for an hour or so during the roommate search, paused to find my phone back up batteries and brought water in from the car during the call, then wrote some more. That brings us here.

Well, I almost kept the rambling commentary out. Do I pass? :)


No comments: