Thursday, October 27, 2016

Repeating Days

The actual time is about two hours from now but who's here to keep track or even know, ya know? Today was just another day among many other days and the usual happened once again. Internet, job searching, emails, watched a little TV, and ate pills. That's right, I didn't feel hungry today, so I ate the usual pills and had about two ounces of apple wine vinegar and drank lots of water. Did not get any more packing done and didn't exercise, self-reprimand should follow any day now. I headed to Excel and the Commodore's place for Bridge and the usual fun and discomfort was waiting. I focus on the fun and do my best to ignore the discomfort and sometimes that works just great. It feels great to sidestep the drama and stuff. You know where to find the details. Just getting home and here we are. All caught up and nowhere to go. So much fun it is to write, cha cha cha.

Narf lol lam :)

No comments: