Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday, Parked

Just staying home is getting a little boring, though I did get some more packing done, I wrote to my heart's content, and spent no money which are all good things. I headed to The Maharaja's place to see the room and get a feel for the whole space so I can pack what I can bring there better. I stopped for some more small storage boxes because I seem to have misplaced a dozen or more storage boxes (misplaced?... yeah, I thought the same thing). The laptop was taken over by the demon Microsoft and I missed the end of the World Series, but at least it is still working after the latest forced update. I decided not to go to any of the parties I was invited to tonight, just not in the party with a lot of people mood. Watched TV instead. Made a spinach for dinner with a yogurt for dessert. Just hanging out. Waiting for the right one, as usual.

How about you? :)

No comments: