Sunday, October 23, 2016

Good Sunday Fun

Woke up, got out of bed... not even sure I own a comb though. I did take a shower and get softball dressed. This morning was the first 50 degree morning so I broke out the long sleeve undergarments and winter softball socks and was comfy as can be. It was a good softball day. I had excellent control of my pitches and we won our game, then I pitched for the all-star game and we won that one too. Struck out more than a few batters in each game, striking out the last batter looking.

There were a few challenges. I was passing kidney stones all through the games and they finally passed after the game. I found a flat tire when I went out to the car and it wouldn't take air at two different places on the way to the fields, but I made it to the fields. After the second game I called road service through Geico and that didn't work out, but a couple of other players helped change the tire. The jack that came with the car sucked. Still, a good day.

Go Cubbies!

No comments: