Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Packing Madness

Today was, is, and will be the packing day as it continues with just one focus, pack everything with as much order and labeling as possible. Success still seems a long way off in the distances and this guy may be right, I may be crazy. In fact, this guy too. If you are bored, you can still make a brain cake for your friends and family. They don't even have to be zombies.

I wonder how we'd feel if there was a Bureau of Caucasian Affairs. Or a Bureau of African American affairs, for that matter.

Yeah, so anyway, back to the report (or record) of the daily life...

The as you might already know, I packed a lot today. I did go to the storage place and signed the papers and paid the money so I have officially contracted for storage. may have gone out to the Chinese Buffet since I had no food in the place. But mostly it was packing, packing, packing. And labeling the boxes. So mostly it was packing, packing, and more packing and labeling the boxes. The evening was continued packing while Sweating the Cubbies.

Wish you were here. :)

No comments: