Monday, November 28, 2016

Another Lonely Day

So I once again come here (and babbled in the detailed blog) to share words with that seemingly infinite indomitable hope that someone will read and care and share and ease the loneliness. Futility, I know not your meaning. The news was on earlier because Jackson reached out (am I flattered and happy she reaches out when she is stressed? Does that mean she still holds me in high esteem and has value for me in her life? Am I reading too much into a few text messages? I hope so, I hope so, and I hope not) about the drama at Ohio State. I watched the news and let her know what was going on. Then I wrote and researched anemia because I am feeling so poorly. Symptoms for anemia and for mold are similar, so who knows, both. I should have done laundry since I have no clean softball underwear, but I did not find the motivation or energy to want to go outside and the laundry room is in a shed outside. Silly Me. I must get up to stretch and loosen my neck as the last regular season softball game for this year is in two hours. I laughed a lot today until the news and body aches got under my skin.

So how was yours (day? body? skin? life?).

Narf :)

No comments: