Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Work and Play

By work, I mean the physical labor of packing and moving. By play, I mean enjoying the final game of the baseball World Series with a seriously deep emotional connection to someone who has an intensely seriously deep emotional connection with one of the teams. Yes, today everything was moved out of the unfinished place Curly let me stay in and into the storage unit (mostly) and the room The Maharaja is letting me stay in. Exhaustion on every level is an understatement. I would probably make no sense if I tried to explain any more. See for yourself, in case it matters. Everything is moved. I forgot one thing that I know of and if Curly wants it, he can have it. It is time to sleep in spite of the excitement of being in a new space with a new roommate and the trepidation to adjusting to the challenges this new space and roommate do and may present. Work and play. That's life.

Enjoy yours.

Narf :)

No comments: