Saturday, November 26, 2016

Lost Today

Not sure just where it went, it was here a minute ago, or few. A whole Friday done gone and left my mind. I watched some more TV. Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior, I think. Not very impressed, but it passes the time and occupies the mind with alternative thoughts. Life can be monotonous without softball and games and they both were absent this week. One more softball game left until mid-January. Cards and games are not as fun as they were the first few months. Change and new input is definitely welcome. Chatted with The maharajah, his mind is a challenging smile. I was also elsewhere writing other things in other blogs (perhaps the detailed version of this lost day will share some links, in case it matters)and and I filled in some past blank dates in this and the details blog, but dang if I remember specifics (or details) about it. Maybe you do.

Did we have fun?

Narf :)

No comments: