Sunday, November 27, 2016

Afternoon Undelight

Yucky is the feeling in the body (which is slighly more descriptive than poorly, in case you do not have the technical manual handy). I am doing my best to rest comfortably in this environment which is more comfortable than the last place I was staying in many ways, but still not "my place" as the room is mostly filled with The Maharaja's furniture and stuff. There is also a strong mold must smell, so naturally a meaningless complaint was filed with the board of health in my head. Hopefully The Maharaja has a sense of humor as open and comfortable and silly as mine and is laughing too, if he stumbles upon my endless stream of babbling in this blog world (there's always home for an ego-less secure sense of humor as long as Douglas Adams is still writing his seven part trilogy somewhere in this universe and as long as my mind is active, he is... Robin Williams, Don Quixote, and George Carlin understand).

This could have been fun fun fun fun if I was not feeling so poorly. Yucky too.

Narf :)

No comments: