Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day

Facebook and DNC harassment made politics relatively unavoidable this year (I usually do mybest to pay no attention to the men behind the curtain). Phones calls from the DNC interrupted my sleep, my meals, my activities, and most important today, my job searching too many times to ignore. They lose, as far as I am concerned. I did get to send out two resumes and applied for one job online in spite of the Democrats phone calls and texts. The fact that I am job searching means I can not block unknown numbers. The fact that every unknown number brings me a rush of adrenaline and a peak of stress as I take a deep breath and prepare for a job interview call makes their continued calling from different numbers is abusive to me on several levels. Any lawyers out there?

I am off to play cards now that my day of job searching is done. The harassment DNC may not be over.

No comments: