Friday, November 4, 2016

Day Two

Sleeping past noon again because I was up until past 5 am working on a potential job assignment and finally heading to bed after sunrise, I spent the afternoon unpacking some stuff and moving in. The desk is taking shape, the chair and clothing rack was put together, and the laptop continued crashing when I let it sit idle for more than five minutes (and also when I let iTunes play, so iTunes does not keep it active the way a browser playing a streaming show does). slowly, but surely, the laptop is dying. The evening came and I headed to softball. It was good to play again after a week away and I did better than usual so maybe I needed a break to clear my head but more likely it was an energy drink I drank before the game, first one I had in more than a month. This week was exhausting.

This week was also exciting, challenging, and coming to a sweet close. Hope yours was too. :)

No comments: