Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Monday Coming Down

The focus on eating healthier for weight reduction started today. As I did not get home until almost 3 am and then wrote and uploaded babble to the old babbling blog TheReal(TM), I slept until about 10 am (I think) and then checked email and job opportunities. A call came to let me know I made it to stage two of a management job with the Health Department and and I have an interview for December 1st. The Maharaja's friend packed and left and I helped her load her car. We exchanged emails and numbers and she said she'd send me some information about jobs she knows about. I enjoyed the afternoon playing chess and writing, then playing chess and watching some TV on the computer until I showered and headed for softball. I did not hit well, two at bats, two outs. The team did not field well and we lost 16-12. After my game I hung out to watch friends play their games and then headed home for a shower and here we are. A simple day.

Hope you enjoyed your day too. :)

No comments: