Sunday, November 13, 2016

Softball, Food, Darts, and Friends

Early day at the fields as Jackson had three games, the first starting at 9 am and I had a 10 am game with her next two right after. Turned out she and Brandi were no-shows and she didn't mention it to me, which was sad on a few levels. Her team went 2-1 on the day and my team won big, fun day at the fields and then a fun evening at the usual local sports bar with friends from other teams for dinner and darts and football on the TV. As everyone left I stayed with a few people (the couples seem to stay later) to watch the end of the late games and then headed home (alone again, naturally). The Maharaja was up and we chatted for a while, then I headed here to type the words and stay in touch with the online communications that increased dramatically this week and eventually, sleep.

Hope your Sunday was as much fun as mine, or more, even. :)

No comments: