Thursday, November 17, 2016

Catch Up?

Well, there are a whole lot of words in the files and a whole lot more in the Facebook activity log (not even counting the old profile if I ever get around to sending a driver's license to them to reopen it if it is still there) and a whole lot more in emails to catch up on and sort and somehow share online, at least in part, but for now, I don't seem to be too organized. Waking after fasting since Tuesday evening, the energy level is low. Finding some unfinished business in the brain (I have not been updating here and though I just updated the past week, I am still more than a week behind in the Dirt, Drama, and Details which is where the dirt, drama, and details (and any other cranial clutter) is processed... you remember the process, right? The links (and likely more here and a whole lot more elsewhere) will be added later, I hope.

I shall shower, wake up, and see about all that there stuff upstairs.

Yup, that's a plan.

Narf :)



No comments: