Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Not Feeling Well

Maybe it is the power of suggestion, but I was feeling ok yesterday morning, just tired and a bit bloated, when I went to the doctor and had a nurse and the doctor tell me that I must not be feeling well and this morning, after sleeping more than ten hours, I am not feeling well. I did not sleep well, waking three times (at least) to urinate (started the BP med with the diuretic again last night so that explains that and will take some getting used to again and that may play a role in the overall not feeling well, but there are other factors too) and remembering being restless. The change in weather (dryer, cooler, chilled) may play a role too. I changed eating patterns again which also likely plays a role. Feeling bloated and yet hungry. Meanwhile, how are you?

Went to the doctor yesterday, as I said. She expressed concern over my apparently increasing anemia and changed my GI doctor to the head GI doctor, but that moved the appointment two weeks further out, so it is a month from now. The body temperature was 97.4, for what it's worth. After the doctor I went to the storage place to pick up some long sleeve sweatshirts as Fall has finally arrived. Then I returned here and figured out how to open cans with a "safety can opener" (that was a puzzle and I don't like the contraption) and then I used the food processor (a Cuisanart from the 1990s) to prepare what was supposed to be chicken salad but turned out to be puree chicken with carrots and onions and mushrooms. I washed everything and retired to my room to watch TV until I fell asleep.

Are we still here? :)

No comments: