Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Slump Day

So much for hump days. My Wednesdays have typically been more like slump days this year. Every other day has a scheduled activity that keeps me occupied and provides fun (and some positive stress with the occasional negative stress which is what life does, basically). Wednesdays I typically have nothing to do so I sleep in later than usual and stay on the laptop all day. Today I caught up on a few TV shows, scoured the email and internet for jobs, applied for a couple (it was a very disappointing day for the job market), and mostly vegged. Excel and Harpo checked in on me, which was nice. Jackson sent a couple of morning emojis about 7:30 am... I replied and went back to sleep. Life goes on.

One of these days I will do something with all the internet conversations I've been engaged in and there may be a whole lot of linking going on, but for now, all is quiet. Mostly.

Take care of you :)

No comments: