Sunday, November 20, 2016

Keeping Busy

A busy day from wake up before sunrise through just getting home after midnight. Writing in the morning, then off to Tinman's to paint, then to dinner with Helen, then to cards with Curly, Excel, and The Commodore, and now back to The Maharaja's place where he is busy welcoming another guest. Turns out she is moving to Orlando, which is a surprise for him and I wonder how that will effect my staying here. They are chatting in the living room. Positive thoughts please (The mind is not cooperating with that request). Fatigue. I sent out two more job applications tonight as I checked email when I got home. Received another rejection email. All in all, low on the energy and happy-happy-joy-joy scales (and when both are low, it's a hard knocks life, aye gov'na?... nothing to say, but it's ok... la la la).

Keeping busy, keeping up appearances, fun until I am alone again, naturally.

Tomorrow, tomorrow... hope you are smiling :)

narf :)

No comments: