Friday, November 11, 2016

Much Ado, Sort Of

Online and on the phone a lot again today exchanging messages with people who are looking for comfort and reassurance that they are not alone. Sadly, I am hearing about some suicides and other serious needs, though no one in my physical world contact circles have reached that point. I am lucky and happy to not be working so I have the time to be there. As usual, my sleep pattern is turning upside down because I am a night person, but I am still waking to do some job searching most days. Just giving friends more of that time than I have in the past.

The evening was softball, then the local sports bar where I again ate dinner and I splurged for darts. Though even there friends needed to talk about fears of the new President and his followers, it was a fun night after an emotional day.

Hope you are ok, reach out anytime. :)

No comments: