Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Back to Routine

Yes, a new year and the holidays are over and it is back to the routine. Job searching, though the state site is down until the 9th, continues. Distracting myself with internet TV continues. Trying to understand and accept people as they are continues. Crossing bridges without burning them is not always an easy task, but it must be done. Some might say some bridges should be burned, but I say that is only if someone intentionally harms. People move on in their lives and leave close friends behind for many reasons.

I set off on this new year alone, again, naturally.

Someday I will find a BFF who is a BFF, maybe I'll even find the one. Until then, I do what I do, help people, give, and share because that's the best feeling I know in life. That is my routine.

No comments: