Friday, January 6, 2017

Reflection Ain't All It's Cracked Up To Be

The sequences of entries may seem odd this week, or now and then, as I sometimes babble on for a week without updating this brief blog for any of a number of reasons. Like avoiding the emptiness of daily life, for instance. Or avoiding... didn't we do this yesterday? Right, so today I got a call for an interview, good news, we hope. I got home from playing cards last night pretty late and once again realized I need more diverse and healthier friends, emphasis on the healthier. I wrote to J as I often do these days. Thank you J, for being you and for being there when all others abandon me. It is a precious friend who accepts the babble when it is full of woe is me, aye? Feel free to read the dirt, drama, and details if you really want to know, in case it matters, and all that jazz.

The sun may still come out tomorrow.

Narf. :)

No comments: