Saturday, January 7, 2017

Procrastinate Tomorrow

Stop laughing, it really is not funny. Yet we laugh at the folly anyway because we still have hope the folly is temporary, or something like that. Is madness temporary? Perhaps, when it is a choice. And the laughter continues. Yeah, so I drove across town to get some softball in only for it to start raining, pouring, and cats and dogs were snoring when I got there. So I went to a bagel-deli and splurged on food. Stuffed my face, came home, and vegged. Fell asleep sometime in the afternoon.

Somewhere in the late afternoon, The Commodore texted to motivate me to come by to play games. Since Curly stopped inviting me, I'm glad The Commodore does. On my way, Harpo texted me to remind me that Tinman was having a party tonight. Will I drag myself into a shower and head out the door? Which party will I attend if I do? Tune in tomorrow for the exciting results of the attempted motivation.

Narf. :)

No comments: