Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Laundry Takes Time

Four full loads washed, dried, folded, and put away. I did not get the comforter to the big machine at the laundromat (and I am not sure it would survive a regular washing as most comforters, especially old ones, survive much better when dry cleaned), but I sprayed it with Lysol and I only sleep on it, not under it, so it is cleaner. The room smells good and is much better for me now. No emails to respond to today, but one resume did go out during my job search. I am still eating way too much pasta and calories, noting that to remind me that I felt better before I gained back some of the weight I lost and I must return to losing the extra weight. I really need a shower. Hows that for in the moment?

Hope your day was clean and shiny.

Narf :)

No comments: