Friday, July 20, 2018

Finally Food

Too much, after all. Or is that, as usual. I made only half of what I started making, but I still ate more than I should have in a single sitting. Eating is such a sensual pleasure and one of the few I have available. Sure, there's self-stimulation of the genitals (did I not want to attract search engines with the word masturbation?... oops, too late), but that physical rush, aloe, is just one of the fun things one can do with this human body, alone. I can watch Animaniacs and Pinky & The Brain for intellectual stimulation. I don't have Einsteins or Williams or Hawkings or Bugs around, after all, so I amuse myself in my own mind. So after a week-long strict diet of liquid protein, vitamins, and supplements, I threw onions, peppers, peas, corn, garlic, a cauliflower rice stuff, canned pulled pork, some bit of cheese (yes, a bit), some mustard and a few squirts of barbecue sauce into glass bowl and microwaved it for a bit over 20 minutes, stirring at the 15 minute mark or thereabouts. It was yum.

Hope your night was yum too :)

Narf :)

r25 vs tower 25. baumgaurd

No comments: