Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ups & Downs

A day (a life) of ups and downs, as usual. A happy face found the balance on the car under $1000, it's almost all mine, yay. Then I see the total savings in my primary accounts went down almost $400 this month, boooooo. 199 pounds on the doctor's scale, yay! The doctor doesn't see me and a stranger introducing herself as the new ARNP does my annual physical. Weak history, weak exam, no prep, they didn't even call for my labs and she ordered new ones (after I asked her to read the chart) so much for having a primary doctor, serious boooo. I have better food to eat in the house, yay. I am eating a late night microwaved cheese sandwich with mayo, boooo. Stephen King is going to have a new show on Hulu, yay! The Hulu internet connection sucks since Eb started streaming Netflix closer to the router than I am, boooo. Im lonely, which means I still want to share and have hope of finding someone, big yay! I'm lonely, boo. I am still dedicated to dropping weight even though I reached the under 200 pound mark and had a weak night tonight, 180s here I come, yay. Who cares, boo. I care, yay.

How was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: