Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Laundry, TV, iPhone

The primary task today was to get all the laundry done. I did some packing, but it rained too much for me to clean out the car and set up the trunk for the trip so hopefully it won't rain tomorrow evening because I'd rather have nothing to do except drive Friday morning. All the laundry is done. Between load transfers, the Animaniacs, Pinky, The Brain, and their assorted co-characters kept me company. While listening and glancing up at the TV, I continued exploring and learning the new iPhone. I am still frustrated with the poor contact management capabilities. I should have considered that ore closely and researched it in more depth. It seems insidious that the only way to manage private information like contacts is to put it all on the internet where there are a hundred data breaches every day. It is as if big companies make it easy for corruption and illegal activities and Apple leads the way. Just putting a small database on the phone would secure personal data, but then, that does not seem to be what Apple wants.

I'll try calling support, again, one of these days.

For now, sleep.

Narf :)

No comments: