Friday, July 20, 2018

Why Can't I Be a Toon?

You know I fall in love with internet people for a moment and how some return for repeated fawning and acclaim and a very few fuel sensual fantasies that I respectfully don't write about much because I am less an exhibitionist and more a closet pervert? Well, none of that is happening tonight. Tonight I am imagining someone who might actually understand the way my brain works. Like Pinky, sometimes. Not everyone can accept differences like this mom, after all. Alas, I wasn't unschooled. I resisted conformity for a very long time, but fatigue and loneliness are not fun and I want to share fun. Of course I am not interested in publishing or marketing so here we are, my beloved audience and me.

And you, you are still there, right?

Narf :)


No comments: