Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Me Still Hungry

Me want carbs. Simple Sugars. Me bloated though. Much protein today. Chicken and protein drinks. Body needs sleep to digest better. Still reaching out in my mind to anyone who cares. Imaginary friends too, cuz they care the most. I thought you knew. So many profound and wondrous thoughts pass through my mind. Too bad I don't write them down instead of the dribble babble. I should save them somewhere. Too bad humans don't come with an SD card slot. Or a floppy, even. There are those ho say we do, but I don't think they're taking about the same thing I'm talking about. Ok, so I changed my hotel reservation to two nights. That means I am either flying out Sunday night or I am sleeping at the airport, paying more for a Delta flight Monday morning, and rushing from the airport to work to give Orientation. I should have checked if Orientation is happening, huh? I must cancel the Monday evening flight tomorrow.

Would you like to swing on a star?

Again?

Narf :)

No comments: