Sunday, December 30, 2018

Chatty Morning

Amazingly, the new roommate is interactive! I laugh at the amazingly part, but it emphasizes how not interactive life was at the old place and how I'd grown accustomed to sharing few words, no activities, and living like strangers. We chatted for a few hours about this and that and whatever, getting to know each other, realizing we have some similar compatible views on life, politics, religion, and maybe most important of all, human interactions. Easy-going, adaptable, cooperative, willing and able to compromise, all excellent qualities in a roommate and I am lucky to find one with all of those. So is he lol.

I realized I need to sit down and make a shopping list of items to buy, later, for now, we're heading out to pick up the last of the stuff in storage.

Life gets better every day here. Hope yours does too. :)

Narf :)

No comments: