Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Emo Eating

I ate a lot of chocolate today. And fishsticks. And carb-mush. 36 ounces of hot chocolate. Just a couple of protein shakes. A whole lot of calories and I want more. The cold air, the uncomfortable layers of clothing. The skipping showers. The lack of sleep. The open-flame propane heater indoors. The limbo of having no home. The challenges and stress loop that keeps me awake and the lack of sleep just increases the stress and clouds the mind. Clarity is a distant old friend. And did I mention loneliness?

So how was your day?

Laughing with me at my nonchalance? If not, you don't know me very well, do ye? I didn't get out of the office today so I didn't find out if the new roommate (he who has yet to be named) has done anything to clear my half of the house or even the garage space and bedroom closet where I'm moving stuff into gradually. His procrastination about doing that is not welcoming and adding to the stress. I sense it is depression-procrastination as he is experiencing a separation from his wife and the break up of his family, but it's still not very reassuring that I will feel at home there. My morning was doing the defensive driver training class and the afternoon was paperwork. Tomorrow I hope to get out much more and move more stuff into the garage... and if he hasn't cleared his stuff from my side of the garage, maybe I'll move it myself. Respectfully. Back here I ate, sat here at the computer writing, watched some TV, was frustrated with the CBS All-Access website again (getting back to cable will be nice I think), and did I mention more food?

Feel free to share anytime now.

Narf :)

No comments: