Monday, December 3, 2018

Wooooze

So how was your day? Mine? O, I thought you'd never ask. Work was ok. Coffee kept me away at my desk until almost noon, though I didn't get much done. Went to a outside meeting (emergency management) and drove to the bank and then, dropped the car off and came back here. I forgot most of what I did out there. I think I almost started nodding off playing the Fishdom game and watching some more The Last Ship (testing my tolerance, but season 4 is losing me fast), but softball. Made it to the game on time. We were ahead most of the game and the other team scored a big inning and went ahead 13-12. We both were shut down an inning, then we gave them a run and went into the last inning down 14-12. The first two batters got on and I got up. I hit a line drive to right and the bases were loaded. The next batter scored knocked in two runs and the game was tied. The next batter hit a single to right and this time I yelled for the runner to advance to third. I wasn't coaching bases when I was the batter. The next batter walked and the bases were loaded with one out. The next batter hit a deep fly ball and the runner on third tagged up and we win. 15-14. Could have been exactly that last week if the umpire didn't let the tea, ahead run out the clock arguing. Phew. We locked up second place. Playoffs next week. They are gonna come at us hard so we better be ready.

Play game, fall asleep, hope.

Narf :)

No comments: