Monday, December 17, 2018

Just a Fool in My Own Time

So a whole weekend passes and I don't do much of anything (as the blog entries preceding this one suggest), but then, after midnight with a full work week starting in just six or seven hours, I play Fishdom some more (what?... you thought I was leading up to something?... well, who's the fool being fooled now, aye bub?). Yes, ok, I was not pulling legs, somewhere along the way between that and now, I started packing again. Wired. At least a dozen boxes later, I have more than a car load sitting in the hallway outside of my bedroom. This means I'll be either taking a lunch or heading out into the field tomorrow and loading up tomorrow for a trip to the new place. If I am wise, I will then head to the storage place and pick up a carload from there, at least once. Suddenly ambition and motivation and excitement rolled on up and the price was down. Still, I don't plan on taking a day off... yet.

We shall see how much gets done tomorrow and the rest of the week. I do have a four day weekend next weekend, after all. My holiday present to myself is moving into a new place. In my own time. Sleep? Maybe I should lay down and see if the adrenaline rush will let me. Didn't you know by now that I am nocturnal? It's my thing,yeah.

Did I mention I downloaded a new game called Word Stacks and started using Firefox?

And the excitement continues to build (right Harry?) lol lam lah :)

Wish you were here...

Narf :)

No comments: