Saturday, December 1, 2018

Rest, Food, Calories

After spending the day mostly seated (though I did do some box packing) and dealing with the stench of Eb's poops and some rotten egg stinking pipes that were flushed with acid (alas, Eb, it's really been challenging living here and sometimes I just have to shout it out here rather than shout at you) and skipping the laundry an shower I needed because his pipes are so fragile, I headed out to dinner with Helen. She chose an American buffet, meat and potatoes and veggies, kind of like Golden Corral, called Austins. Not good for the digestive system or the weight, but I'll readjust the rest of the week. Maybe. I said that last week and I believe I am back to 185 or higher. Shit, and too much of it. Whatever happened to the 170 pound goal? By he New Year? Maybe. Alone makes it so much more challenging (same old song, wah wah wah).

It was relatively delicious for cheap basic American food lol.

Narf :)

No comments: