Sunday, December 9, 2018

Working Out Alone

The food and body blog continue to record the daily changes, in case it matters. The body blog celebrated a second workout. The mood was ecstatic, but diminished after I ate a ton of calories that were less than satisfying. Suddenly, loneliness crept into the picture and the high is fading as sleep is calling. I should have expected some crashing since I was euphoric earlier when I picked up the key to the new place, but I must accept it will be weeks... and the place will be awkward, at least at first. And I remain alone.

Still, two workouts in three days is much better than one or none. Good workouts too. Tomorrow is softball, at least one game, possible two. Then, more workouts this week, I hope. Tomorrow, I move at least eight boxes into the garage during the day. So I ate some more, leftover onions and clams quiche with a cheese sauce. Watched some more TV. Relaxing. Lonely. Still, rising overall. The changes for the better are coming. Patience. I will have a clean place to relax and even invite someone over. 2019 has much potential.

Narf :)

No comments: