Friday, November 30, 2018

Made It Through The Week

The tires issue is repaired, but not finished as I must check the balancing and rushed installation job they did after either making a mistake or trying to rip me off. Why hand me the warranty for tires they didn't put on the car? An hour to put on two tires and they put on the wrong tires yet they tell me thy are the right tires when they bring the car around? How does one make that mistake, anyway? Then there's the propane issue. An indoor propane heater and Eb says propane does not product Carbon Monoxide. Ignorance is how people die with these gas heaters. Propane and every flammable gas produces CO when it's not burned completely. So this indoor propane heater is perfect and infallible? If not, we die. I'll sleep with my window open no matter how cold it gets. I've got an electric blanket. So I gave the new roommate the last month's rent tonight, then headed back to work, then headed to the chinese buffet. Impulse, splurge, and reason not to come back here. Then here for some TV (on to The Last Ship now) and to bed before midnight.

Life goes on.

Nrf :)

No comments: