Sunday, November 25, 2018

Home Alone-ish

Rarely am I alone here since Eb seldom goes anywhere anymore after losing the election (an hour or two for food now and then, and work, but that it lately). I decided to stay in today and I'll just have to wake early tomorrow to get the tire taken care of before work. Then again, I just went online and made an appointment for 3:00 PM because it was the only appointment available and by making the appointment I get either 10% or 20% off tires I buy, though I may need to buy 4 tires to get that deal. There is always fine print, after all. America, greed rules. Anyway, I will probably need two new tires tomorrow, just the unexpected expense I don't need, right? So I stayed here, watched some movies and TV, played the games on the phone, ate dinner, pooped, showered, and now, it's time for bed. Sleep? Hopefully.

So how was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: