Thursday, November 15, 2018

Two Birthdays, Long Ago

His name was Ray and her name was Barb, and still is, as a matter a fact. They were my closest friends through much of high school, my best friend and my girlfriend, and today is their birthday. Yes, both of them, same day, same year, maybe even the same moment. Life has been like that for me in many ways, the coincidences of time and connections. They were around when the first words from pen were were finding paper (as I graduated from crayon and pencil and the fun of scribbles and release of babble merged with the intensity of seriousness. Teenage years, where everything and every moment seems matter so much more. Anyway, today was another good day, successful new project, relaxing afternoon, ice cream cake for the birthday of a close co-worker who could be very close if she wasn't married and I was not letting anyone close. The coincidences continue to amaze as I pretend to accept them as if I expect them... lol.

Happy Birthday Barb... Happy Birthday Ray... Happy Birthday Micky.

Three Birthdays, Now.

Narf :)

No comments: