Thursday, November 8, 2018

Lonely Again

The online world is not helping at all and it's been that way for a while. Email is the same. Texts continue to flow in, but people seem to announce things or talk at each other and not to or with each other. It's like Facebook everywhere these days. Might as well communicate by hanging stuff on a clothes line. As the last entry might have suggested, I fell into the news blitz more than I usually do and that leaves an unpleasant taste in my psyche. So I want to eat more and be lazy and feel sorry for myself and just might do that for a day or few. If I had chocolate available, I'd eat some right now. Luckily the laziness is keeping me from driving out anywhere. Still, I am still here and life goes on, in case it matters.

Busy work day with a lot accomplished. Tomorrow I want to have fun.

The new prospective roommate continues to disappoint.

As does life.

Narf :)

No comments: