Thursday, November 22, 2018

Ubuntu

Wouldn't it be nice? This world is a sad place with human beings in charge. Ants would do a much better job. Maybe. Maybe every dominant species so far has grown too big and nature had to stop them from destroying the balance of the ecosystem in this thin bubble of air around this rock in space. Maybe tardigrades will get it right if they get a turn at the top. Or Manatees. Anyway, I am feeling fat because of the late night meals I had for the past week more days than not. And life. Celebrating a four day weekend (that is dedicated to pigging out)? Maybe. I connected with a new potential roommate tonight. No photo, just a name. I am hoping for the best as I meet him at his house tomorrow. Compromise, his house, maybe a lot more compromise if we connect and I move in, but I find it challenging to imagine it being any less comfortable than this place. He says he's clean and respectful and I rambled on and his response was he thinks I'm someone he could share his home with. Maybe he's just desperate. Pros, cons, optimism, pessimism, I am spiraling big time tonight. No wonder I had another midnight meal. TV, Music, Video, Food, Writing, and still looking for more distraction.

Hello?

lol

Narf :)

No comments: