Saturday, November 24, 2018

It Must Matter To Me

TJ's with Helen, just what the digestive system does not need and as if the universe knew, she called to cancel cuz she wasn't in the mood and didn't ant to spend money. More driving around was not what the car and tire needed, so that works, except that I am feeling profoundly lonely today. Stressing over the relapse of the bleeding and more spending coming up and moving and wondering how much privacy I'll have and I need to go out and pick up meds and tires and just feel like crap and don't want to move. I must rededicate myself to redoubling my efforts to reduce to 170 pounds, cut the solid food wastes, reduce spending to minimal (except for the move) and keep up with the medication regime. The food blog and body blog must be paramount in my daily blogging. Oh so serious, huh? Well, I've got to continue living to find my partner, right? Someone crazy like me. Why am I laughing? Sigh.

In case it matters to anyone else, I post this reminder here.

Narf. :}

No comments: