Friday, November 2, 2018

I Didn't Really Die

Thought the after-death ost did get uploaded as scheduled over there, you might get a hint if you scan back an entry or few. TheReal(TM) has been long and winding, after all. The years with jackson spane that blog, though almost seven thousand entries reach well beyond one person, even if she was in the living space and the closest all those years. I don't think any blog ever ended, not really, they just go silent for a while as new daily blogs take the spotlight, like this one. Not that there's been much of a spotlight lately, aye?

Cut the protesting, forget the excuses, we want information, get up off the floor... Today was like many other days in this life of late, work at the desk, researching and preparing a proposal for the County Manager. Tomorrow I meet with the two I've chosen to help with it and we shall get as close to finalized as we can so the team can review and approve next week. I relaxed at the computer when I got back here, nodding off, but continuing to do some such... email stuff, I believe, actually apartment and house hunting online. All evening. I finally laid down to play the games until sleep came and guess what... here we are. About 1AM I wandered into the kitchen and made myself a pork burrito. That brings us here. Are we having fun yet?

Narf :)

No comments: