Sunday, November 11, 2018

Naturally

I could point to links all through every entry morning, noon and night (and so much more), I don't know why some links pop up or why some long sleeping blogs suddenly pop up with a lone entry or even much activity or whatever. Maybe. Anyway, today was softball, chinese buffet, and then here. That's it, except for pooping in a bin because Eb was in the bathroom when I got back here and I needed to go and then, wash the bin and shower and relax here at the computer with the TV on football. Checking fantasy football, it's almost as bad for my team this year as it is for the Sunday softball team. I've won more fantasy football weeks than games in the 14 game Sunday softball season. So that's today, more details than you may have wanted, but it's life, shit happens, ya know? Always has. And alone again, naturally.

Narf :)



No comments: