Friday, November 16, 2018

Emo Eating

I pulled away from the old game group core tonight. Finally said no to an invitation and told Tinman why. I do not want to drive an hour (half hour there and half hour back) to be manipulated by a control freak living a delusional life who really doesn't care how much he upsets, insults, and hurts people, even if he thinks he genuinely means no harm. I am referring to Harpo. Very few people will play with him now. Occasionally a group of the core old time game players will, but some of them do not like to because he seems to be clueless about how he insults them. His need to control overrides any consideration or awareness of how he disregards others feelings. It's his way or his attempts to control, which is often an annoyance or a flat out back-handed insult. I've tried talking to him about it, so has Tinman, but he is in complete denial, aggressively defensive denial, in fact. There's an entry that records the night he crossed the line with me and I have not wanted to talk with him or play with him since. I did last week because Tinman's daughter asked me to come to her birthday dinner, but I really did not want to. So I said no tonight. We shall see where we go from there.

Me, I played the phone games and watched TV and almost about midnight, caved in to eat barbecue and mac and cheese, my way.


Sleepy now.

Narf :)

No comments: