Thursday, November 22, 2018

Did I Mention the Tire Was Flat Too?

So I woke around noon and watched a little TV, I think, and wandered on to Facebook finding a rich vein of photos (memes too) that I shared on some of my pages and saved for future sharing. That passed time until I showered and headed to the new potential roommate and we talked for a couple of hours. Yes, we found things to talk about and he's someone I could live with and he's willing to share the whole house so no more stuff in storage. The living space is infinitely better than this one and has some good aspects, but tiny bedroom next to the front door and bathroom that is across the living room so no privacy and two kids, so clothing, which sucks. Still, I'll take it if they decide I'm right for them. The place is clean.

I stopped for drinks, forgetting supermarkets were closed so $32 at Walgreens and then I drove to the dinner party anyway and the gate code didn't work. I called the hostess three times and no answer, but then, someone drove up and I followed them in. The condo was dark. Checking my texts, I figured out the dinner party is tomorrow and today I was supposed to be at another friend's place at 2PM I texted and apologized.

It was a lot more trouble than it sounds because, well, did I mention the tire was flat too? I stopped at 2 different 7-11s on the way to the party and they didn't have air. Finally found one that did and they charged $1.50 fr 5 minutes and the tire would not fill. I went to the party with the tire really low and you know how that turned out. Anyway, after realizing I wouldn't have dinner or anybody around tonight, Wawa had free air and a pump that worked. I stopped at Target and Walmart for frozen foods and cooked up a feast when I got back here. Eb was eating something out of a bowl in his underwear three feet from the 60 inch TV.

Is life changing? Hope the tire isn't flat in the morning.

Narf :)

No comments: