Monday, November 26, 2018

Good Day, Bad Umpire

It took two tries just to get close to decompressed and still I consumed two cans of Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable soup (minus the potatoes) and at least eight prunes and still I would eat any of my favorite comfort foods if any were in the house (so a key to an effective diet for an emotional eater is to NOT have key comfort foods in the house and get a flat tire so after midnight 24-hour food stores are not close enough and that reminds me, there's a 24-hour walmart almost walking distance to the new house. Dramatic music played, did you hear it?

Desk day, caught up on most driver database updates, or halfway or so. Still way behind on the Forklift Operator database. Close to right on up to date in the DOT database though. Then, orientation. A new computer set up, nobody told me, but I winged it and still finished eight minutes early in spite of starting four minutes late thanks to a late-returner from lunch. Then, left for the tire place. Replacements are necessary, but not in stock so I ordered them and they will call tomorrow when they come in. So I returned to work and worked another few hours, past 6PM, and headed here to change and head out to the fields. In the rain. Pouring rain. The fields, however, somehow just got under the radar enough to be playable even as we all got good and wet. Rain when it is 60 degrees is not conducive to comfortable human body temperature. The links above share the human drama of sport.

There is so much more, but for now...

Narf :)

No comments: