Monday, August 13, 2018

Desk Day, Late Food

So the day started early and the intention was to head out to parks and inspections and staying on my feet and caring for the body and eating a low calorie lunch and pooping easy and showering and it did not work out that way. There was an inspection and supervision of a clean up of a diesel leak at the building where I work so there I was for a couple of hours and then I did one desk work task after another and before I knew it I was drinking my lunch and afternoon snack and then, time to leave. Eb was sleeping when I got here, as usual. I had the way too usual painful bowel movement, a really big one. I didn't remember to call the doctors so I didn't get the lab test done so I will try to remember tomorrow. Dinner was pulled pork, onions, peppers, and spices. Too much in the evening, but yummy. Probably not best for the digestive issues. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Wayching Lost, still. Lonely, still. Gonna be under 180 pounds again one of these days. I'll celebrate alone. Wah wah wah.

Gonna start the day at sunrise and not even walk in the building tomorrow lol :)

Narf :)

No comments: