Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Protein Drinks & Fish

I had three or four protein drinks today. Four flounder filets on a bed of onions made up dinner. It's tough to cook fish in a microwave. A bed of onions is not enough. The filets must be surrounded by onions to stay moist and tender. Tonight was god, but last time was much better. I miss food, but I am still not at the weight I want to be at and it's getting more challenging to lose the weight. I went to the gym tonight, 30 more minutes on the elliptical. 2.96 miles in 30 minutes, so 5.92 mph. Softball was cancelled because only two players from my team showed up. I was one. I won't be back to Wednesday night softball with just two games left. It's a waste of time and too poorly organized. Work was busy until I left just before 4:00 PM so I could eat and get to softball. I was at my desk at 7:30 AM. Before that I got about three hours sleep. Probably not good for the weight loss program, but stress and loneliness and hunger and watching Lost and I'm not even dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. The ass still hurts.

So how was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: