Saturday, August 4, 2018

Still Not Home

Not just in the metaphorical sense of not feeling at home where I live, not making it home, not being home (even though home is inside, in case you didn't know), but also still being out a 4am, on my way back here, in this moment, but still not home. Today I worked the body. Ran hard and had a good game, then 45 minutes on the elliptical. All on 260 calories. After a showered, I headed to Jackson's to let the dogs out and give the animals some love. I cuddled with McGee for a bit, nodded off on the couch watching baseball, then headed to The Commodore's place for to play some games (I had forgotten and I was glad he texted me to remind me). We played until 2:00 AM and then talked until 3:30 AM and I headed back, to that place I sleep, that that place not home.

Spending a little time in someone's home reminds me.

Narf :)

No comments: