Sunday, August 26, 2018

Softball, Lunch, & Dinner

Three hours of serious softball, though not as pushed to the limit as last week. I forgot sunblock, but t didn't seem to be too bad. I could have run more, but the coach was keeping an eye on me after I needed to take a ten minute break last week. I should have run more on my own after practice and I should have gone to the gym after practice but I forgot and when I got back here, Eb had guests, a guy and two kids, which distracted me as I needed a shower. He didn't introduce me. He was watching the history channel about war, he likes that stuff. No social skills. I said hi and was dripping sweat so I emptied my coolers and put my stuff in the fridge and took a shower. I sat down and nodded off in the chair here for a couple of hours after that. Then, dinner. Two meals again. I hope to be back on a serious calorie cutting track for the next five or six or seven or even eight days, then the tournament and a week of enjoying extravagant spending on restaurants and hot showers.

Very lonely.

Narf :)

No comments: