Monday, November 25, 2019

Getting Closer

To a point of no return? To a point where I will spend time and money on the elliptical. I am fairly certain that I sit here using this old 32GB SSD 2GB RAm Celeron laptop because the elliptical comes first. I watch TA's TV and have my 10 year old plasma TV as a back-up because the elliptical comes first. So maybe (we can hope) that I am getting closer to the elliptical. Maybe closer to a lot of other things, important and not, too. Like me. Do you like me? I'm important and not, at least. The day was average, which is good. When average is good, the better days are great and we are closer to wonderful, fantastic, and amazing all the time. Maybe that's it, whatever I mean. 99% desk work, again. So much more to be explored, but the mind is a terrible thing to waste and sometimes I just feel terrible. That's good to, sometimes. The irony of that commercial campaign is we've done so much, as a species and country, to waste minds over the past century plus. The industrial revolution required a lot of drones, and the powers in power made education very specific to eliminate free thinking, creativity, and any chance of rising out of dronedom. That's why so few do. Maybe we are getting closer to enlightening. Or the end. You be the judge. Jury?

Dinner was TA's leftover salmon and asparagus. I'm doing my best to resist more. Softball was adequate, walked twice, but didn't get to run as they pinch run for me every time on Mondays. Today they almost were going to sub for me, but they thought better when we were ahead and the other team couldn't hit my pitching well. We won 9-6. That team beat us 20-4 last week. We have a -30 run differential and are 5-4 on the season, winning most of our games by less than 3 runs. We win when I am pitching well and getting the calls behind the plate. We still didn't hit well, but we were a bit better in the field and I was getting the calls behind the plate that I was not getting last week. Did I mention eh? Fun eh, though.

So anyway... 20 pounds less by the end of the year in spite of the holidays? FAT chance, right? But FAT might do it. FAT! I am seriously repulsed by live human FAT and putting live human FAT in my face turns my stomach so maybe I just need to keep putting my own live human FAT in my face like this. FAT! . . FAT! . . FAT! . . Hey look, a squirrel... Are you my mother?

I'm hungry.

Narf :)

No comments: